Feigenhain is a non-governmental non-profit organisation registered in France, founded on 12th September 2018 under the registration number W133028431.
It is governed by the French Law of 1 July 1901 and the Decree of 16 August 1901 (Association loi de 1901). Our aims are:
- humanitarian aid and cooperation.
- protection of the natural environment.
- technological solutions aimed at humanitarian aid and cooperation and the protection of the environment.
- running workshops aimed at safeguarding culture, intangible heritage, history, knowledge and know-how.
- publication and sale of books, handcrafts and online advertising space, with the aim of financing our activities.
- crowdfunding campaigns to finance our aid and humanitarian cooperation projects and the protection of the environment.
- any activity that may be directly or indirectly related to the development of our organisation.
gregor <at> feigenhain.org
|Cássio de Figueiredo
cassio <at> feigenhain.org
PhD in biomedical engineering and master of applied computer science.
Master of Research in anthropology and Bachelor of Law.